A real privilege and joy to share last weekend with 30-odd fellow Messy enthusiasts and to have another fun time exploring Messy themes and enjoying learning from and with each other. We had a Father's Day theme this year and enjoyed the Prodigal Son story for our final Messy Church session.
As before, the feedback was overwhelmingly positive and included these comments:
- It was very good that we had some reflective time within the varied programme. Had a brilliant time, now waiting to share the ideas/ thoughts with the rest of my team, many thanks for all your help. ... Again many thanks for brilliant weekend.
- Thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Thank you so much for a lovely inspiring weekend.
- Great all round weekend - very useful
- It's been a great weekend, thought provoking, inspiring, refreshing and much needed!
- Fun, inspiring, challenging, lots for us to take away and implement immediately and other things to think and pray about. Team session brilliant - thank you!
- Thank you for a fantastic weekend!
- Wonderful! Thank you for your vision, passion and creativity
- Brilliant weekend - thank you so much.