This year, Messy Church received a grant from Scientists in Congregations for a project entitled Messy Church Does Science.
- Read the latest update about it from BRF
- Take a look at the press release from the Church of England
- Read Martyn Payne's blog on the writer's day
- December update
- January update
- March update
- Messy Church Does Science Pinterest board
- Baker Ross science and nature kits
- Baker Ross solar kits
- Make a thumb piano
Baker Ross 15% discount voucher code: BRF15
Messy Church Does Science trial sessions
If you are taking part in the trials during April and May, you can submit your feedback here:
Messy Church Does Science in our glad rags to receive the certificate: Lucy Moore with Dr Dave and the other Scientists in Congregations Awards teams with Archbishop Sentamu, David Wilkinson and other exciting people in York.